Contactless Collection or Clean Home Delivery
We’ve introduced two new ways in which to receive your recently purchased vehicle: contactless collection and clean home delivery. No matter which you choose, you’ll receive the same level of excellent service.
What to Expect
Clean Home Delivery
We'll be in touch to arrange delivery
A member of our team will call you to arrange a suitable day and time to delivery your new vehicle to you.
Delivered to your door - Safe & Secure
Our delivery driver will wear gloves and a mask with a protective cover on the driver seat, and all areas considered high contact areas will be thoroughly disinfected.
We'll be in touch to arrange collection
A member of our team will call you to arrange a suitable day and time to collect your new vehicle.
Greeted on arrival
On arrival, a member of our team will greet you (at a socially safe distance) and walk you to your vehicle in our handover bay.
You'll be able to walk around your vehicle and ask us any questions.
Got a part-exchange?
If you have a part exchange or returning a vehicle, please make sure all personal belongings have been removed and that the following items are placed in an envelope within the vehicle:
- V5C (log book)
- MOT certificate
- Service history
- Vehicle handbook
- All keys
We will leave the keys and documentation for your new vehicle in an envelope inside which we suggest you discard after opening.
Safely Visiting our Dealership
Social distancing measures we've introduced to reduce the risk of infection for our customers and staff
To make sure we’re doing everything possible to reduce the risk of infection, keep our staff and customers safe and make our business COVID-secure, we’re introducing a series of social distancing measures in our dealership.
- We’re having all sites professionally cleaned on a daily basis to ensure that the hygiene of our sites is in the best it can be.
- We’ll be providing hand sanitiser and facilities to clean your keys, if you’re handing them over, at the entrance to our dealership.
- We’re installing floor and boundary markings inside our building to ensure that you stay 2 metres apart from others at all times.
- Certain areas of our business will be restricted to one person at a time, or entirely out of bounds to customers. These areas will be clearly marked, and we ask you to respect the signs and rules displayed.
- Our staff will be keeping their distance at all times, so while we’ll still be friendly and polite when greeting you, please don’t think we’re being rude when we don’t offer to shake your hand.
- When it comes to taking payment, we’d prefer you to pay using contactless or using our secure online payment facility, if possible.
- Before delivering sold vehicles, we’ll be thoroughly sanitising them before offering a contactless handover.
Face coverings update:
In line with current government advice, we kindly ask that you wear a face covering when visiting our showrooms.