Safely Visiting our Dealership
Social distancing measures we've introduced to reduce the risk of infection for our customers and staff
To make sure we’re doing everything possible to reduce the risk of infection, keep our staff and customers safe and make our business COVID-secure, we’re introducing a series of social distancing measures in our dealership.
- We’re having all sites professionally cleaned on a daily basis to ensure that the hygiene of our sites is in the best it can be.
- We’ll be providing hand sanitiser and facilities to clean your keys, if you’re handing them over, at the entrance to our dealership.
- We’re installing floor and boundary markings inside our building to ensure that you stay 2 metres apart from others at all times.
- Certain areas of our business will be restricted to one person at a time, or entirely out of bounds to customers. These areas will be clearly marked, and we ask you to respect the signs and rules displayed.
- Our staff will be keeping their distance at all times, so while we’ll still be friendly and polite when greeting you, please don’t think we’re being rude when we don’t offer to shake your hand.
- When it comes to taking payment, we’d prefer you to pay using contactless or using our secure online payment facility, if possible.
- Before delivering sold vehicles, we’ll be thoroughly sanitising them before offering a contactless handover.